13 maart 2020
HyET Hydrogen is looking of an Electrical Engineer for a full time job
Working Days: Full Time
About HyET Hydrogen
HyET offers innovative, technical solutions to help our customers meet their targets. HyET
supplies fully engineered electrochemical hydrogen compression and purification systems
from 5 to 1000 bar and at a capacity of 10kg/day and upwards. Our customers range from
operators of hydrogen refuelling stations (HRS) and industries using high purity hydrogen in their processes to utility companies and SMEs. HyET’s Electrochemical Hydrogen
Purification and Compression (EHPC) technology significantly lowers CAPEX and OPEX of the hydrogen supply chain for all current industrial hydrogen markets as well as for future FCEV related markets and applications.
Responsibilities & Deliverables
- Designing, implementing, testing and maintaining electrical designs and cabinets.
- Testing and validating electrical requirements for a variable multitude of projects.
- Arranging and maintaining electrical equipment calibrations.
- Taking ownership and getting involved in R&D activities.
The position is ideal for an experienced professional who wants to be part of a dynamic
team, pushing a novel breakthrough technology, and enjoys being exposed to a constant
variety of customer application areas. The successful candidate will possess the following
combination of education and experience:
- You have technical training at MBO level.
- You are able to read, write and communicate in English; Dutch is an advantage.
- You have minimum two years’ experience wiring electrical cabinets, and are able to
create and read electrical diagrams and drawings.
- You have technical knowledge on ATEX and IECEx standards.
- You are organised, communicative and responsible – can do mentality.
- You have hands-on experience on electrical tasks such as creating wired connections
and ordering electrical components.
- You have the right to live and work in the Netherlands.
- PLC (CODESYS) software development is a plus.
- Availability to travel for short periods.
What we offer
- You become part of a young, high-energy and rapidly growing team that build new
and truly game-changing high-tech products.
- The possibility to explore the combination of a commercial start-up and science
- Working closely together with our experts in technology, sales, application scientists,
- Freedom and responsibility in structuring and leading your work.
- You will be contributing to cutting-edge projects in a developing and important
- Flexibility regarding terms on contract.
If you are interested in this job offer please contact Maria.
You can reach her through +3126 3623944 or email@example.com