HyET Hydrogen is looking for a Electrical Engineer (MBO)!
29 oktober 2019
Employment Type: Full Time
An electrical engineer at HyET Hydrogen is responsible for the production and validation of various electrical hardware to support the balance-of-plant of HyET Hydrogen’s Electrochemical Hydrogen Compressors and purifiers, as well as support cutting-edge research and development in the HyET test lab. Furthermore, the electrical engineer contributes to unique, green-energy projects as part of a multidisciplinery project team.
- Design and assemble electrical wiring (on a limited scale) in electrical cabinets located in HyET compression systems; in HyET’s test lab and on future projects.
- Testing and validating electrical systems and PCB designs.
- Maintaining and managing the HyET fabrication laboratory.
- Arranging and maintaining electrical equipment calibrations.
- Some hands-on electrical tasks such as soldering PCB’s, creating wired connections and ordering electrical components.
- Report to the Project Managers and Software team regarding progress and planning.
- You have technical training at MBO level 4.
- You are able to read, write and communicate in English; and Dutch is an advantage.
- You have some experience with PLC programming.
- You have minimum two years’ experience wiring electrical cabinets, and are able to create and read electrical diagrams and drawings.
- You are organised, communicative and responsible.
- You have the right to live and work in the Netherlands.
- You will be contributing to cutting-edge projects in a developing and important industry.
- Opportunity for career growth through education and unique work experience.
If you are interested and fit the profile above, please send your resume to email@example.com
Back to news