HyET Hydrogen is looking for a High-level Software Engineer
2 oktober 2019
Come join a dynamic team in a world-changing industry!
Working Days: Full Time
The High-level Software Engineer at HyET Hydrogen is responsible for development and design of high-level control for HyET’s electrochemical hydrogen compressors and purifiers, as well as our laboratory’s test stations. In this role, you would guide a small team of software and electrical engineers with handling workload and resources. You will be part of multidisciplinary project teams, dealing with various protocols, guidelines and procedures.
- Development of control software and user interfaces (GUI).
- Set-up databases for sensor data and data processing.
- Implement physical network interfaces.
- Some PLC programming in STL.
- Report to the Operations Manager and Project Managers regarding software and electrical engineers resource capacity.
- Minimum of Bachelor of Engineer (or HBO) in industrial automation, software engineering, or a relevant study.
- You are communicative and have a ‘hands-on’ approach.
- You can communicate well in technical english; dutch is an advantage.
- You are able to think 'outside-the-box' and find solutions for unanticipated challenges.
- You have the right to work in the EU; and in the Netherlands.
- You will be contributing to cutting-edge projects in a developing but important industry.
- Flexibility regarding terms on contract, and working hours.
If you are interested and fit the profile above, please send your resume to email@example.com
Back to news