Business Development manager
17 februari 2021
HyET Hydrogen (“HyET”) is looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development manager to
help us expand our global customer base.
You will represent HyET Hydrogen in the communication with (prospective) clients and will create and apply effective sales strategies for specific market segments. You will lead and oversee the development and growth of profitable new business leads; develop and maintain effective key customer relationships as well as ensure revenue growth through directing and managing business development activities. The goal is to drive sustainable revenue growth by forging strong relationships with clients and boosting sales.
- Develop new business leads and strategic account opportunities through prospecting and cold calling.
- Develop and implement marketing plans aimed to maintain and increase existing business and capture new opportunities.
- Develop sales presentations, conduct seminars/webinars and participate in meetings with clients and external vendors.
- Prepare proposals and ensure offered scope is aligned with HyET’s operations and technical departments; follow up on proposal submissions and close business.
- Keep abreast with the latest technology developments within HyET and recognize new business opportunities.
- Oversee and maintain existing accounts to ensure ongoing client satisfaction.
- Coordinate, manage and resolve account maintenance issues.
- Benchmark HyET’s products with state-of-the-art practices in order to recommend on profit and product improvements.
- Develop a growth strategy for specific market-products combinations, focused on revenue gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct market research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Arrange, host and lead business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or client’s objectives
- Keep records of lead development and client communications and keep track of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- University degree (MSc/BSc) in a relevant discipline (preferably an engineering / technical business)
- More than 5 years working experience in a Business-to-Business environment; preferably in the energy sector.
- Proven working experience as a business developer, sales manager or another relevant technical-commercial role
- Proven sales track record • Network in the energy market and preferably sustainable energy market segments.
- Proficiency in MS Office tools and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Hubspot e.a.)
- Proficiency in the English language; 1 or more extra language is a plus.
- Pro-active attitude and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication & negotiation skills
- Excellent reporting skills.
Are you enthusiastic about this vacancy and do you fit the profile we are looking for? Send your resume and a motivation letter to email@example.com.
Back to overview