HyET Hydrogen is looking for a Inventory Coordinator
18 november 2019
HyET Hydrogen is searching for an inventory coordinator to join it's team in Arnhem!
Working Days: Full Time
The Inventory Coordinator at HyET Hydrogen is responsible for ensuring every project has the components and parts it needs to be delivered to the market on time. This means ordering, storing and booking parts to projects, and on occasion, dispatch of larger assemblies to customers. Additionally, they ensure an ample supply of critical parts is available for R&D to continue development.
- Negotiate prices, delivery times and quantities with suppliers.
- Order components and other supplies according to the project demands.
- Monitor lead times and delivery dates, while maintaining relationships with suppliers.
- Optimise and maintain a lean FIFO inventory system, for both R&D and commercial projects.
- Collaborate with engineers to ensure quality control is maintained.
- Organise dispatch of goods from HyET Hydrogen to meet project deadlines.
- Performing ad hoc and periodic inventory counts and checks.
- At least MBO level 4 education.
- Have base knowledge of engineering material standards, and some experience with standard mechanical components is an advantage.
- You have great communication skills, and additionally are a skilled negotiator.
- A ‘hands-on’ mentality.
- Familiarity with economies of scale and other supply-chain factors.
- You can communicate in Dutch and in English.
- You will be contributing to cutting-edge projects in a developing but important industry.
- In the long term, the opportunity to build and lead a team.
If you are interested and fit the profile above, please send your resume to email@example.com
Back to news