HyET Hydrgoen is looking for a Lead Systems Engineer!
17 september 2019
HyET Hydrogen is looking for a Lead Systems Engineer to join its team!
Working Days: Full Time
As Lead Systems Engineer, you will lead the process design and development for HyET Hydrogen’s Balance-of-plant (BoP) systems. These systems support the operation of electrochemical hydrogen compressors and purifiers, in a wide variety of applications including public refuelling stations, hydrogen waste-stream purification, and applications requiring pressurised hydrogen. You will work as part of a multifunctional project team on commercial and EU-subsidy projects, to ensure an efficient BoP-design in a cost-effective manner.
- You are working as a member of multidisciplinery project teams, including R&D. These projects are located nationally and internationally.
- You are responsible for the system design and development of HyET Hydrogen products, particularly the balance-of-plant systems.
- You are also responsible for the technical management of the system engineers, including tracking resources and allocating them efficiently across projects.
- You report to the Operations Manager/COO, and to project managers.
- You manage supplier relations while endeavouring to reduce costs on parts and assemblies.
- You have a Bachelor of Engineering (Automotive, Mechanical, or equivalent).
- You have 10-15 years’ experience as an engineer; in oil & gas, or hydrogen is an advantage.
- You have experience designing complex gas processing systems; knowledge of P&ID’s is essential.
- You have leadership experience on technical projects.
- You can speak and understand English at a technical level; Dutch language is an advantage.
- You have the right to work in the EU, and Netherlands.
- You are willing and able to travel abroad occasionally.
- You will be contributing to cutting-edge projects in a developing but important industry.
- Flexibility regarding terms on contract.
- All-you-can-drink fresh coffee.
If you are interested and fit the profile above, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to news